Tuesday, September 23, 2008

*insert swear word of your choice*

Sid told some people on the boat about my Epic Fail at Spawning. And somehow, in their minds, this means that I am an inconsolable mess, sobbing over my stained panties or something. Because they are sending Sid home early.

Shit, I think even Sid thinks I'm an inconsolable mess, sobbing...(and so on and so forth) by the way he's been talking. Hate to burst your bubble, silly menz, but either you don't know women, or you don't know this woman. Because it has been business as usual at Manson Homestead, thank-you-very-much.

I mentioned it to him once, one time, just a simple and matter-of-fact "hey, I thought you should know..." and every single time he's called since then, that's all he wants to talk about. Which is really starting to get to me: I want to put this shit behind me and just move on. Quit bringing it up, already! In the grand scheme of things, what happened was not a huge deal. Quit treating it as if it is.

I'm actually not really looking forward to Sid coming home, because if he's going to keep bringing it up, I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself when the urge to hit him with my Frying Pan O' Doom strikes. Also, I'm indescribably mad that he is blabbing our personal business all over the boat, because seriously, I haven't said a word about it to anyone that I speak to face-to-face. Because telling people on the internet is not the same as telling people in real life: on the internet, it's not so personal. On the internet, you don't have to put on a brave face.

Anyway. Yeah. I'm really super pissed about all this. It was no one's business. If I'd known that he would so freely discuss my Epic Fail at Spawning with TEH MENZ, I never would have said a word to him. I wouldn't even have mentioned it here, where he could have seen it. It would have stayed private. It would have stayed personal. And it wouldn't be a huge deal.

No comments: